Not yet. 还没。 |
It’s nothing. 没什么。 |
The doctor advised me to give up smoking.医生建议我戒烟。 |
I wish I had never met you. 我真後悔這輩子遇到你! |
You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错 |
However, Susan has not really made up her mind yet.然而,苏珊却还没有决定。 |
Forgive me for breaking my promise. 原谅我食言。 |
We should make good use of our time. 我们应该充分利用我们的时间。 |
As you know, I am a very kind person. 你知道,我是个很和善的人。 |
他为村里买了10台拖拉机。 He has bought 10 tractors for the village. |
教养胜过天性。 Nurture passes nature. |
滴水可以穿石。 Constant dropping wears away a stone. |
向谁求爱由自己,与谁结婚靠机遇。 A man may woo where he will, but he will wed where his hap is. |
请把你刚才说的总结一下。 Please sum up what you said just now. |
一涉及自己,忿怒便会使诽谤成真。 Where it concerns himself, who's angry at a slander makes it true. |
使人失败,自己学乖。 It is good to learn at another man's cost. |
人生应该树立目标,否则你的精力会白白浪费。 Have an aim in life,or your energies will all be wasted. |
也许这个办法会有效。 Maybe it will work. |
知其然者用于人,但知其所以然者用人。 The person who knows how will always have a job. But the person who knows why will be his boss. |
humdrum a. 单调的,枯燥的 |
take off (飞机)起飞 |
physiological a. 生理学的 |
sanitary a. 有关卫生的;清洁的 |
mire n. 泥泞,沼泽地 |
banquet n./vt. 宴会,设宴 |
couch n. 长沙发 vt. 表达 |
expire vi. 满期,到期;逝世,死 |